Tuesday, February 8, 2011

bootcamp


ok so this morning i had a bootcamp session i can honestly say that other that getting up to catch a flight i have never gotten up at 5:30 am before in my life! usually this is the time i am coming home from being out on the town getting wild. But as previously mentioned 2011 is HEALTH year so its bootcamp every Monday and Wednesday morning from now on. this is all of course in efforts to make my skinny dream come true.

Sessions start at 6:15 and oh my lord for 1 hour i thought i was on the verge of death no joke, i feel great now but at the time DEATH was a very real issue. My body is sore after its first real workout in..... well life and i can tell that tomorrow i will be in even more pain.

Boot camp made me its bitch this morning but i am confident that i will concur it and soon it will be my bitch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment