Monday, February 7, 2011




























Alright so its 2011 and i have big plans for this year!!
1. get skinny ( and i dont mean loose 5 kgs and be happy im meaning megggga weight losss i will stop at nothing) wishful thinking but we shall see

2. get a job. i was working at Vodafone but the assholes fired me as apparentlyrequires more that 4 MONTHS notice of when someone will be going away!! yes that is correct i told them in JULY that i would be needing 2 weeks in dec off and nothing w vodafone as said until the week before i was due to leave haha "wyou cant go if you do you will need to resign" F u vodafone
but now i'm poor again and would dearly love a job

3. FIJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im going to fiji on the 23rd of FEB 2011 with NIC, HOLLIE and ASH and i am beyond words! i can not wait to get drunk on a island and do fun activities it will be a changing 10 days in my life!

4. PASS all of my uni i have accepted that im no A students and that is more that fine with me but come on please let me just get C's and a few Bs for good measure.

5. be a better person i know im already great but i think there is always room to grow. At the end of 2010 i made some new friends and i am inlove with the new friendships i have made these people are inspiring to me in many ways and i can not wait to spend my 2011 with you all.

6. DO more of what i love and that is fashion. My friend liz and i have a plan and it is in the works stay tuned

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment